We are still planning our Canoe Trip amid COVID-19 life. Camp Amnicon does a great job using precautions we trust that will make this trip safe for our youth and adults.
Good Shepherd Canoe Trips:
Monday-Saturday, July 19-24, 2021
Available for Current 6th-12th Graders. Adults Drivers Needed!
Join us for an amazing week in the wilderness! We will enjoy the beautiful rivers of Wisconsin, while camping out and enjoying God’s beauty all around us. This is an amazing trip that all should enjoy-no canoe experience necessary!
How to Register:
- Click HERE to “Sign Me Up” as an INDIVIDUAL
- Fill out the Group Hold ID by Grade:
- Current 6th-8th Graders: GSBNAM21
- Current 9th-12th Graders: GSBAPI21
- No payment is needed in the Online Registration. We appreciate a check or card payment of $450 for the trip.
- Checks can be written out to: Good Shepherd Lutheran Church
- Email Pastor Bob to let him know you’ve registered.